Is the topic of cyber bullying making you cringe?
Unwrinkle those brows and learn what to do.
- Discover the vital TEDx Talk that all parents, teachers, and children must watch
- Understand the steps that we all really need to take to stop cyber bullying **Passing the coffee. And the dark chocolate. This is a big job!**
- Plus, gain free admission into my private Facebook group where you have access to me and my ideas so that you can use them in your own home or classroom with your own kids.
P.S. The FREE worksheet will be sent to the email address you submit above!
In June 2014 I wrote, "12 Secrets Happily Women Know" for The Huffington Post. The comments that came in on it were about my weight and how fat I looked in my wedding dress. I was devastated, but I wasn't done.
Three months later I wrote a second article for xoJane called, "It Happened To Me: I Wrote An Article About Marriage And All Anyone Noticed Is That I'm Fat."
That article went viral and was featured in places including The TODAY Show; Inside Edition; Upworthy, and TIME, giving me the platform to write my book.
In April 2015 I published my book Kindness Wins, a simple, no-nonsense guide to teaching our kids how to be kind online. Kindness Wins has been a multiple-time Amazon #1 bestseller and has a become a cyber bullying conversation guide for parents, teachers, coaches, therapists, and educators around the world.
And in October 2016, I gave my TEDx Talk, "Raising A Digital Kid Without Ever Having Been One."
The TEDx Talk:
In this talk you will learn:
- My story
- How I went from devastation to activism
- Startling cyber bullying statistics and what we can do about them
- Why "bullying prevention programs" aren't working, even though they have been in place for decades
- How to open our eyes and truly take steps toward solving this problem
- And who and what we should laser-focus on to do this (Hint: It's not who or what you think.)
- First, get your free TEDx worksheet, and then watch the TEDx Talk