"Every child is one adult away from being a success story."
Whatever your goals are—learn more about what kids are doing online, educating kids and families on how to make wise choices online, empowering kids and families to be online leaders, bullying preventers, kindness warriors, and change makers—direct teaching gets you there.
Your strategy session is an one-hour 1:1 session with me to get through your first step obstacles and hit your goals.
DR. DEBORAH GILBOA
Book a Strategy Session with me
Pick one of these to work on together
- Write your group survey
- Craft your teaching strategy
- Figure out the content topics that will most help your specific group
- Identify gaps in your curriculum
- Assess how current teaching and learning could go better
- Random card (something else plaguing your sleep? We can fix it.)
Benefits of your Strategy Session
- Assess where your group is at now simply
- Understand the first thing to help them with
- Create an action plan that will answer their most pressing question
- Get access to the tools you need to take the next step after that
- Know what steps to take to support your group so that your kids and students can become balanced, safe, wise, and kind online users
- Have the answer when they ask you what they can do to support kids and families as they maneuver the online world
What your Strategy Session includes:
- 60 minutes of one-on-one time
- Specific, actionable to-do's based on your group's needs
- Email support for 48 hours after
What happens next?
- Pay via PayPal or credit card by clicking the the "Let's Get Started" button above
- Click here to enter your email address so that you can receive all of the Strategy Session details
- Receive that confirmation email
- Schedule your appointment via the link in this email
- Celebrate—you're taking action to help your group and your kids and students. That means something.