Lesson 6 is live! At the end of Lesson 6 there is a simple question to answer to keep your progress going—this class is all about taking action, so join your group now so that you're ready when that part of the video comes up.
Welcome to day 6 of the Raise Your Digital Kid™ program! In today's lesson, you're going to roll up your sleeves and create the three things you need to have in place to make all of this simple for both you and your kids long term.
* This lesson is super action oriented, so please note that there is no intro to this lesson and the downloads are right below the video so that they're easy to access while you're watching.
Let's dig in.
BENEFIT FOR YOU:
Create a system that does the heavy lifting for you long term—set + done. #ParentYourselfOutOfThisJob
BENEFIT FOR YOUR KIDS:
Your parameters + rules + expectations are crystal clear. (If they don’t know these, they canNOT succeed.)
Start the video now, have a pen and paper or your download-clicking-fingers at the ready—you'll need these while watching the video today.
3 THINGS TO CREATE, YOU SAVVY PARENT, YOU (18:27)
DOWNLOADS, RESOURCES, LINKS, & TO DO's
- Pause the video at 5:50, 11:03, and 15:03 to fill in this fillable PDF (* You need to click in the gray areas to access the fillable parts. You can also print this PDF out and write on it, if you'd prefer.)
- Use the checklist above to track your progress. It does NOT have to be perfect to be DONE!
- Pause the video at 6:55 to read this Nurture Shock excerpt
- Video Transcript
- Pop into your Facebook group and share your first Bottom Line AND if you finished all 3 checklist items above? You have BRAGGING RIGHTS, for sure! Share a pic of your work in the group so that we can high-5 you! Start with #RYDK
HAVE A QUESTION?
Our course Q & A Webinar will be on Wednesday, May 24th at 11:AM CST. I'll be answering your specific questions that come up for you throughout the week, so feel free to start writing your questions in the Questions section on the Webinar page as you work through each day's lessons. Even if you can't tune in live, use this opportunity to ask specific questions and you can see the answers when you watch the replay.