Today is your Bonus #2 release day! I am honestly + truly so excited to share this information with you.
It will take you about an hour to watch both videos and look through these materials. You may be tempted to skim or fast forward through some of this information — don't do that. Cam was incredibly generous with his time and resources and he really laid out for you the steps you need to take in order to:
- Understand if your kids have a gaming problem or not.
- How to best approach your kids with changes you may want to make based on his research and experience.
A bit about Cam:
Cam Adair is a Speaker, YouTuber, and Founder of GameQuitters.com, the world’s largest support community for video game addiction, serving 25,000 members a month in 80 countries around the world. Born in Canada, he currently lives in San Diego, California.
The first video is his TEDx Talk — it's 6 minutes of absolute (parenting) gold — from a 20-something, non-parent. :) Funny how that works sometimes, right?
The second video is my interview with Cam — it's structured in 3 layers:
1. If you're just starting out and laying the foundation with a younger child.
2. If you already have a child who enjoys gaming, games, and / or social media and you're wondering how much is too much and if you're missing any red flags.
3. If you know in your heart-of-hearts that your child couldn't stop playing video games or being on their device even if they wanted to and it's time to make a change.
No matter where you think you might be in these layers, watch both videos from beginning to end.
Set aside an hour, grab a coffee, and dig in.
BONUS: ESCAPING VIDEO GAME ADDICTION BY CAM ADAIR (6:05)
BONUS: INTERVIEW WITH CAM ADAIR (44:03)
RESOURCES + LINKS FROM CAM
- Program for Parents: gamequitters.com/reclaim - for anyone who purchases a Reclaim package from your group, I will give them an additional 30 minute call to dive into their unique situation. To claim this, they simply need to email me (email@example.com) letting me know they are from your group.
- Program for Gamers: gamequitters.com/respawn
- 60+ Hobby Ideas: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/gamequitters/Products/60%2B+New+Hobby+Ideas/60-Hobby-Ideas-v2.pdf
- Research behind the 90 Day Detox: gamequitters.com/detox