Learn what the savviest—and busiest—moms are doing to handle it when their child asks for another new app.
This hack? Is like magic.
Click the button below to get instant access to the video and get the App Ask Hack worksheets immediately when you do!
New app asks do NOT have to be so super stressful or unmanageable.
Want to learn how to handle all those new app asks like a total boss?
Hi, I'm Galit. (*My name is pronounced guh-leet + means little waves, like in the ocean.) I give you the tools you need to let your kids benefit from the amazing things the online world has to offer them and create a popsicle dripping, chapter book reading in one sitting, leaf crunching childhood that they deserve. Welcome, I'm so glad you're here.
Let's start at the very beginning with what to do when you're just happily going along, minding your own business, managing dinner / homework / practice pickup / missing uniforms LIKE A BOSS, when one of your kids asks for ANOTHER new app. Sister, I've been there and I've so got you.
In this FREE + EFFECTIVE video + printable you'll learn:
- Exactly how to figure out which apps to say yes to and which ones to run far, far away from
- My proven system that gets your child's buy-in into your decision
- The only plan you need to have in place to regain your App Ask sanity
- The ready-to-use routine that you can establish for all of the above TODAY
- How to save time when your child asks for a new app AND
- Do the right thing for your child and your family when it comes to APP ASKS
Click the button below to get instant access to all of the above immediately PLUS the exact worksheets you need to set this all up in your home today!