"Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time."
Whatever your goals are—address your community's worries and concerns about kids online, empower your team to educate your community, become a proactive leader in your industry when it comes to kids and their online use—long term, direct teaching gets you there.
Your Learning Summit is 3-part strategic speaker or live webinar series to delve deeply into your community's most pressing topics today.
Hi, I'm Galit. I'm the author of Kindness Wins, a simple guide to teaching your kids how to be kind online; the TEDx Talk, “Raising a Digital Kid Without Having Been One”; and the online courses Boom, Done Digital Parenting™ and Raise Your Digital Kid™. My byline has appeared in various print and online magazines including Buzzfeed; The Huffington Post; The Washington Post; Brain, Child Magazine; and TIME. I help parents and teachers teach kids how to be balanced, safe, wise, and kind online. Welcome, I'm so glad you're here and I can't wait to work with you.
Book a Learning Summit with me
Pick 3 of these presentation topics
- Screen time balance—how much is too much?
- From anti-bullying to pro-kindness—what you can do today
- "Safe" spaces online—fact or fiction?
- The secret to keeping up-to-date with your kids' online use
- Cell phones for kids—yay or nay?
- Online communities for kids: The rules of engagement
- Random card—is your community asking about something else? I can help.
Benefits of your Learning Summit
- Have an answer to your community's burning questions about kids and the online world
- Provide your community with actionable steps and longer term support to take to help kids and families maneuver online
- Become a thought leader in your industry
- Take action to help your community maneuver this new terrain
- Show that your community is committed to doing the long term work necessary to make a difference for our kids
- Be known for being the change
What your Learning Summit includes
- 60 minutes of one-on-one time to laser-focus our live speaking event goals and topics
- Email support
- 3 one-hour presentations or live webinars
- One digital copy of Kindness Wins for you and every attendee
- Ready-to-use event promotion materials for newsletters, fliers, and social media for each event
- All correlating handouts and worksheets for each session + the rights to use these again and again
- One one-hour wrap up session—1:1 or with your team—to identify your group's goals and to map out your next steps
Please note: Cost does not include travel + accommodations outside of the Twin Cities.
A live webinar is the perfect solution for out-of-state inquiries!
What happens next?
- Pay via PayPal or credit card by clicking the the "Let's get started" button above
- Click here to enter your email address so that you can receive all of the Learning Summit details
- Receive that confirmation email
- Schedule your appointment for our planning call via the link in this email
- Celebrate—you're taking action to help your group and your kids and students. That means something.