EVERYONE has a phone and you're the meanest mom EVER for holding out.
You don't want to fight anymore, but kids can be SO MEAN and you KNOW she's not prepared for that.
Kindness Wins™ is a 10-chapter book that teaches you the EXACT conversations you need to have with your child about how to maneuver the online (social) world.
* You and your tween selfie-it-up on your way to Target.
* Where she gets strappy sandals and a frosted cookie. (* With sprinkles!) #TweenLife
* And when she wants to Instagram this perfect tween scene, you know what to say.
* In fact, you help her pick the photo filter.
* And she HAPPILY takes your advice.
* Why? Because you're on the same page and team with this topic. #swoon
I’m a better parent having read it.
An absolute must read for anyone raising a child in this unfamiliar (and slightly terrifying) age of social media. I’m a better parent having read it.
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF SCARY MOMMY
I LEARNED WHAT TO SAY.
Engaging and accessible, Kindness Wins is a straightforward and nonjudgemental launching pad to help you and your children discuss how best to navigate the murky social media waters.
New York Times bestselling author of Reconstructing Amelia
Let me save you endless hours of learning about the murky social media waters and years of training in best practice teaching methods. I'll tell you exactly what you need to do so that you can stop fighting with your child about being online and tell her what she really needs to know to maneuver this new terrain.
Talk to your child about the online (social) world, argument-free.
Click the button below to secure your spot.
What happens when you click the "buy now" button:
* Pay instantly via credit card.
* Get access to your book via email.
* Wade through those social media waters with ease! (* Backwards, in heels, and with a latte in hand!)
THIS IS AN INVALUABLE PARENTING TOOL.
Thought-provoking, inspiring, and simple to grasp, Kindness Wins is an invaluable parenting tool filled with extremely effective ways to teach our kids how to be kind online. Simply put, when kindness wins, we all do.
Bestselling Author of
Yell Less, Love More
I LEARNED 10 HABITS TO TEACH.
Galit Breen has written a unique, timely, and beneficial guide to bringing digital kindness to our lives and the lives of our children. Through engaging real-life examples and encouraging prose, Galit offers ten practical guidelines that will promote healthy, intentional, and considerate habits.
RACHEL MACY STAFFORD
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF HANDS FREE MAMA
Learn exactly what to say in less than a week.
Click the button below to get started.
HI, I'M GALIT
I'm the bestselling author of Kindness Wins, a simple, no-nonsense guide to teaching our kids how to be kind online; the TEDx Talk, “Raising a digital kid without having been one”; and the online courses Boom, Done Digital Parenting™ and Raise Your Digital Kid™. I'm going to help you talk to your child about the online (social) world, argument free. Let's get started.
Who this is not for:
* You don't have children
* Your children don't use screens now
* And won't be using screens any time soon
Who this is for:
* You have a school-age child
* Who has her own device
* Or who will be getting one soon
* 10 chapters
* 1 resource for further reading for each chapter
* 2 conversations to have for each chapter (one with your child + one with your peers)
* 3 bullet-pointed takeaways for each chapter
* 1 parent-child online use contract
* 1 guide for how to talk to your peers about this topic
Make social media negotiations peaceful today.
Click the button below to get started now.
I USE THIS GUIDEBOOK.
Part guidebook, part conversation, Kindness Wins powerfully captures the essence and importance of helping our kids be kind online.
BRAIN, CHILD: THE MAGAZINE FOR THINKING MOTHERS
KINDNESS WINS IS A MUST-READ.
It’s not just about cyberbullying, it’s about how we treat each other. Galit Breen is not only a brilliant author, she is someone who felt the pain of cyber-bullets and rose above to make a difference for others. Changing the conversation offline will help your children have healthier experiences online. This is why Kindness Wins is a must read for all parents who have kids who use social media.
FAMILY INTERNET SAFETY ADVOCATE
Frequently Asked Questions
* I need help with tech or have a question ...
You can email at email@example.com
* What is your refund policy?
Since this is a digital product we can't offer refunds.
* Can I buy the print version of Kindness Wins on Amazon?
Of course! It's right here.