Guest Speaker or Live Webinar
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." —Nelson Mandela
Whatever your goals are—learn more about how your community is using the online world, educating your team so that they can support families and children on how to maneuver the online world, empowering your whole community with real information and ready-to-use strategies to feel confident about this new terrain—there is nothing like carving out time for a live speaker and an open dialogue to get your community right there with you.
Your live guest speaking or webinar is an one-hour live session with me to take your first step to hit your goal of being a resource and an inspiration for your community.
Book a live Speaking Engagement with me
Pick one of these presentation topics
- Screen time balance—how much is too much?
- From anti-bullying to pro-kindness—what you can do today
- "Safe" spaces online—fact or fiction?
- The secret to keeping up-to-date with your kids' online use
- Random card—is your community asking about something else? I can help.
Benefits of your One-Hour Speaker Session or Live Webinar
- Show your community that you are hearing their concerns
- Give them the real-deal information that they need
- Empower them to understand more about how the online world works for our children
- Hand them the tools, resources, and information that they need
- Become their modern and up-to-date resource and information hub
What your Speaking Engagement includes
- 60 minutes of one-on-one time to laser-focus our live speaking event goal and topic
- Email support
- One hour presentation or live webinar
- One digital copy of Kindness Wins for you and every attendee
- Ready-to-use event promotion materials for newsletters, fliers, and social media
Please note: Cost does not include travel + accommodations outside of the Twin Cities.
A live webinar is the perfect solution for out-of-state inquiries!
What happens next?
- Pay via PayPal or credit card by clicking the the "Let's Get Started" button above
- Click here to enter your email address so that you can receive all of the Live Speaking Event details
- Receive that confirmation email
- Schedule your appointment for our planning call via the link in this email
- Celebrate—you're taking action to help your group and your kids and students. That means something.